Two sisters are facing murder charges in connection with the disappearance of a 6-year-old California boy.
Duke Flores was reported missing last week, according to the San Bernardino County Sheriff’s Office.
Duke’s mother, Jakee Contreras, and his aunt, Jennifer Contreras, are both being held without bail.
Authorities were called to do a welfare check on the boy, and Jakee Contreras said she hadn’t seen her son in about two weeks.
Homicide detectives immediately started a search for the boy, who has not yet been found.
For live, local news, download the KRONon app. It lets you watch commercial-free the Bay Area’s Local News Station on multiple streaming devices.
- WATCH: GIRL HIDES TO AVOID CAR FOLLOWING HER IN VACAVILLE
- DIRT BIKE RIDERS CAUGHT SPEEDING IN OAKLAND
- IT’S LEGAL FOR MEAT TO HAVE TRACE AMOUNTS OF FECAL MATTER
- SF HOME TO HIGHEST AVERAGE GAS PRICE IN US
- TARGET LAUNCHES CAR SEAT TRADE-IN EVENT