SAN FRANCISCO (KRON) – Governor Gavin Newsom on Wednesday will give an update on California’s response to the coronavirus pandemic in a briefing scheduled for noon.
Last week Newsom had expressed cautious optimism about COVID-19 cases and hospitalizations trending downward.
At last check, there were more than 574,000 coronavirus cases in California, with 10,468 deaths and more than 9 million tests reported.
- Trump’s list of possible Supreme Court nominees
- CDC issues Halloween 2020 guidelines, color-coded coronavirus risk map
- ‘Thank you for everything’: Oklahoma man battling COVID-19 texts mom before going into coma
- 16 shot, 2 fatally, at party in Rochester, police say
- Celebrities react to death of Justice Ruth Bader Ginsburg