BAKERSFIELD, Calif. (KRON) — Concerns continue to grow as the novel coronavirus is spreading rapidly worldwide.
Out of fear, people are attacking their local stores to stock up on supplies like toilet paper, hand sanitizer, disinfecting wipes, cases of water and much more.
But a person in Bakersfield is taking an extra step as a photo caught the person selling toilet paper on the corner of a street.
With a stack of toilet paper in one hand, the person caught in the photo is holding a sign that says “Toilet paper $100 per roll” in the other.
The photo was posted to social media and caught many by surprise.
Latest News Headlines:
- US lawmakers introduce bill that would give billions to schools, libraries for internet access
- NHL adopts 24-team playoff format if it can resume season
- Woman fired after backlash from racist park confrontation
- Bay Area high school students launch online jewelry store; money raised to be donated to local medical center
- Nexstar California stations host virtual COVID-19 Town Hall with local leaders