FRESNO, California (KSEE/KGPE) – Four people are dead and 10 shot after a mass shooting at a football watch party in southeast Fresno, according to authorities.
Reports of a shooting came in around 6 p.m. near Peach and Olive Avenues.
Authorities said people were in the backyard for the Sunday football game when the suspects opened fire.
There were about three dozen people at the home, including children.
The four victims that died are adult men, ages ranging from 25 to 30.
Three of them were pronounced dead at the scene, while one victim died at a hospital.
Six others who were shot are recovering at the hospital.
No suspect information has been released at this time.
The investigation is ongoing, and anyone with information about the shooting can call Fresno PD at 559-621-7000.
- Power outage affecting 2,100 customers in Santa Clara due to arcing wires, fire
- Food fixes that slow aging
- Mega Millions: Michigan ticket wins third-largest jackpot in U.S. history
- Missouri girl inundated with phone calls from Arizonans looking for vaccine
- ‘Is there life after death?’: Businessman offers nearly $1 million to find out