FULLERTON (AP) – Police say the victim in a fatal stabbing at California State University, Fullerton was apparently targeted and worked in international student admissions.
Fullerton Police Lt. Jon Radus said Monday the victim was in his late 50s and found inside a car in a campus parking lot with multiple stab wounds.
Radus says a witness who called 911 to report the stabbing said the suspect fled on foot.
Radus says police do not know a motive but do not believe the stabbing was random.
Check back for updates.
Latest News Headlines:
- Texas school district apologizes for ‘hero’ assignment listing accused Kenosha shooter
- Raiders eager to show off new digs in Vegas debut vs. Saints
- Gingerbread Oreos: Maybe the best way to kick off the holiday season
- Contra Costa officials warn residents about West Nile Virus
- GOP senator to introduce bill reimbursing parents $800 for remote learning expenses