ANAHEIM, Calif. (AP) — Authorities say a man’s body was found in the trunk of an abandoned car near an Orange County freeway.
The Anaheim Police Department said Saturday the man has been identified as 34-year-old Adrian Darren Bonar of Escondido.
Anaheim police say California Highway Patrol found the deserted sedan Thursday near State Route 91 in Anaheim.
The highway patrol was preparing to tow the vehicle when officials discovered the body wrapped in a tarp in the trunk.
Detectives ask anyone who had contact with Bonar or saw him over the past few weeks to call 714-321-3669.
- Patriots look to rebound as they host 2-0 Raiders
- Maldives resort hiring ‘Barefoot Bookseller’ to run its island bookshop
- Car injures 2 protesters during BLM demonstration in California
- ‘She is the female Scalia’: Lawmakers react to President Trump picking Amy Coney Barrett to replace RBG
- Demand Justice group buys Amy Coney Barrett’s domain name, site redirects to criticism of her record