TULARE COUNTY (KSEE) — Deputies with the Tulare County Sheriff’s Office found a puppy in a trash bag on Monday morning.
Deputies were in the area of Road 153 and Visalia Avenue in Seville for an unrelated investigation. As deputies were leaving the scene, they noticed something moving in a plastic bag along the road.
They stopped to investigate and discovered a 3-to-4-month-old puppy inside the trash bag.
The puppy was alive and in fair condition.
He has been temporarily placed in a foster home. Detectives are now investigating a possible animal cruelty crime and are asking for the public’s assistance in identifying the owner of the puppy.
Anyone with information should call the Tulare County Sheriff’s Office at (559) 733-6218.
For live, local news, download the KRONon app. It lets you watch commercial-free the Bay Area’s Local News Station on multiple streaming devices.
- MOTHER, SON KILLED IN OAKLAND HIT-AND-RUN
- VIDEO: OAKLAND SIDESHOW ENDS WITH BIG RIG ON FIRE
- TIGER WOODS COMPLETES COMEBACK TO WIN MASTERS
- MAN ACCUSED OF THROWING CHILD FROM BALCONY AT MALL OF AMERICA
- MAN ATTACKED, KILLED BY LARGE, FLIGHTLESS BIRD