SOUTH LAKE TAHOE (KRON) – While some parts of the Bay Area are bracing for high winds and critical fire weather conditions, other parts of California are getting ready for some fresh snow.
Caltrans District 3 tweeted that snow is in the forecast for Hwy-50 late Tuesday into Wednesday.
Officials are advising anyone who plans on traveling this route to prepare all vehicles for driving in winter weather.
It’s also been noticeably cooler closer to home in the Bay, where conditions will remain dry for the rest of the week and into the weekend.
Latest News Headlines:
- 2 San Quentin inmates die from COVID-19 complications bringing total to 9
- As US grapples with virus, Florida hits record case increase
- How blood sugar impacts immune response to COVID-19
- Virus spread, not politics should guide schools, doctors say
- 2 killed, 3 injured in early morning car collision in Santa Rosa