SOUTH LAKE TAHOE (KRON) – While some parts of the Bay Area are bracing for high winds and critical fire weather conditions, other parts of California are getting ready for some fresh snow.
Caltrans District 3 tweeted that snow is in the forecast for Hwy-50 late Tuesday into Wednesday.
Officials are advising anyone who plans on traveling this route to prepare all vehicles for driving in winter weather.
It’s also been noticeably cooler closer to home in the Bay, where conditions will remain dry for the rest of the week and into the weekend.
Latest News Headlines:
- 65 drug arrests made in one week in San Francisco’s Tenderloin District
- Republican strategist Rick Wilson taking aim to save America from Trump
- Paradise residents still trying to recover from devastating Camp Fire
- Takeaways from the Democratic debate
- ‘He died a hero’: Friends remember the firefighters who rushed into the Porterville library fire