OLYMPIC VALLEY (KRON) – It’s beginning to look a lot like Christmas, and it’s all thanks to a snowmaking crew at Squaw Valley Alpine Meadows!
They’re out on the hill as early as 2 a.m. covering lower mountain slopes with manmade snow, just in time for Opening Day (Nov. 25).
For more information on tickets and experiences at the slopes, click here.
- Santa Clara County welcomes back sports, entertainment
- 4 Fun Things: Here’s what’s happening in the Bay Area
- Hundreds take to Oakland streets protesting police killings
- San Francisco police launch anonymous tip line for Chinese language speakers
- Contra Costa County vaccinates hundreds at COVID-19 walk-in clinics