PALM SPRINGS (KRON) — Attention Taco Bell fans, the restaurant chain is opening up a pop-up hotel this summer in Southern California — making it the perfect getaway destination for the Taco Bell aficionado in your life.
The hotel, called “The Bell: A Taco Bell Hotel and Resort,” opens Aug. 9 and will only be open for a limited time.
The restaurant chain says everything at the hotel will have Taco Bell charm, from the rooms to the poolside cocktails.
The Palm Springs resort will also have a gift shop and salon — where guests can get nail art, fades and hair styles inspired by Taco Bell.
Guests can begin booking reservations in June. For more information, click here.
For live, local news, download the KRONon app. It lets you watch commercial-free the Bay Area’s Local News Station on multiple streaming devices.
- 3 OAKLAND GANGS FORM ‘SUPER CELL’; 16 ARREST IN RAID
- MISSING PREGNANT TEEN KILLED, BABY CUT FROM WOMB
- 2ND GRADER THREATENS CHILD WITH GUN AT VALLEJO SCHOOL
- CALIFORNIA’S HIGH SPEED RAIL IN JEOPARDY
- OFFICIALS WARN OF ‘ZOMBIE RACCOONS’ AFTER REPORTED SIGHTINGS