WEST COVINA (KRON) - A full load of beer was spilled onto a California freeway early Thursday after the driver of a big rig lost control and the truck overturned, authorities said.
No serious injuries were reported, but there were multiple (Modelo) casualties!
According to the West Covina Police Department, the truck -- which was carrying a full load of Modelo beer -- crashed near the 10 freeway on Garvey Avenue east of Fairway Lane just before 8 a.m.
Police said CHP was on scene and handling the investigation.
For live, lcal news, download the KRONon app. It lets you watch commercial-free the Bay Area's Local News Station on multiple streaming devices.
- 3 CASES OF MEASLES CONFIRMED IN BAY AREA
- SAN JOSE MOM, TWO YOUNG SONS DEAD IN APPARENT MURDER-SUICIDE
- ARCHAEOLOGISTS FIND HIDDEN TUNNELS BELOW ALCATRAZ PRISON
- MOM RAPED, SET ON FIRE KILLS ATTACKER BY DRAGGING HIM INTO FLAMES
- SAN FRANCISCO RENT HITS NEW HIGH, MOST EXPENSIVE IN US