A man defied police and made an early morning parachute jump from a construction crane in the East Village area of San Diego.
Police Sgt. Michael Stirk tells The San Diego Union-Tribune a security guard reported a trespasser with a parachute was high up the crane at 1 a.m. Friday.
Police and firefighters arrived but the man jumped anyway and landed in the area below.
Stirk says the man was cited for trespassing and released.
Information from: The San Diego Union-Tribune, http://www.utsa
- MOVIE STAR BURT REYNOLDS DIES AT 82
- APPLE RECALLS DEFECTIVE IPHONE 8, OFFERS FREE REPAIR
- CA BILL THAT ALLOWS 4 AM LAST CALL FOR ALCOHOL PASSES
- MAN BEATS, VIOLENTLY RAPES HOMELESS WOMAN IN FRESNO
- POLICE RAID HOME OF COUPLE WHO RAISED $400K FOR HOMELESS MAN