A wild police chase in Southern California last night was caught on camera.
It started when a woman failed to yield in a stolen RV and then sped up to 60 mph along streets in the San Fernando Valley.
She smashed into at least six cars and trees.
At one point, a dog tumbled from the broken windshield but appeared to walk away unharmed.
A second dog was spotted dangling from the window.
The driver tried to run with the dog following behind, but she was quickly tackled by police.
She is suspected of driving under the influence.
Three people were taken to the hospital with minor injuries.
For live, local news, download the KRONon app. It lets you watch commercial-free the Bay Area’s Local News Station on multiple streaming devices.
- 3 OAKLAND GANGS FORM ‘SUPER CELL’; 16 ARREST IN RAID
- MISSING PREGNANT TEEN KILLED, BABY CUT FROM WOMB
- 2ND GRADER THREATENS CHILD WITH GUN AT VALLEJO SCHOOL
- CALIFORNIA’S HIGH SPEED RAIL IN JEOPARDY
- OFFICIALS WARN OF ‘ZOMBIE RACCOONS’ AFTER REPORTED SIGHTINGS