Crews are working to restore power in Campbell after a crash knocked down power poles Sunday.
According to police, Camden Ave was closed in both directions from Highway 17 to Bascom Ave.
White Oaks Rd. was also closed at the Highway 17 off-ramp.
Crews later reopened part of Camden Ave. and Curtner Ave.
Please be aware PG&E will be working in the area throughout the night to repair wires & may have to close the lanes to do so.
- RUSSIAN RIVER FLOODS 2K HOMES, BUSINESSES IN SONOMA COUNTY
- BAY AREA RESIDENTS DITCHING HIGH COST OF LIVING, MOVING AWAY
- PARENT WARNING: ‘MOMO CHALLENGE’ TARGETING KIDS ONLINE
- 2 ARRESTED IN BUFFET BRAWL OVER CRAB LEGS
- MAN ARRESTED FOR RAPING GIRL IN HALF MOON BAY