JACKSONVILLE, Fla. (CNN) — As if the prospect of an alligator in your yard wasn’t scary enough – now this. Apparently, they can climb fences.
A gator scaled a fence at the Naval Air Station in Jacksonville, Florida over the weekend.
A woman driving by when she caught the gator in action Saturday.
It does a belly-flop on the grass and goes on its way.
Officials with the air station said they don’t plan on removing the alligator from the base unless it poses a danger to residents.
- Real estate: What $500K gets you in Tampa vs. Cleveland
- Police: Officer murdered after man denied entry for not wearing a mask
- Raiders release receiver Tyrell Williams
- Child tax credit vs. child care tax credit: Here’s how each could give more money to parents this year
- ‘They finally stop living in fear’: Advocates reflect on return of asylum-seekers to US