A Tulare County, California man is $5 million richer after winning big with a lottery ticket.
Scott Lambert claimed a $20 Triple Jackpot Scratchers® worth $5 million, a California Lottery spokesman said.
The ticket was purchased at EZ Mart Liquor located at 1302 W. Walnut Ave. in Visalia.
EZ Mart Liquor will also collect a retailer bonus of $25,000 for selling the winning ticket.
A California resident in the Bay Area also became a millionaire this week.
A MEGA Millions lottery ticket bought in San Leandro matched five out of six numbers winning $994,625.
For live, local news, download the KRONon app. It lets you watch commercial-free the Bay Area’s Local News Station on multiple streaming devices.
- INFECTED VISITOR MAY HAVE EXPOSED SOUTH BAY RESIDENTS TO MEASLES
- MAP: RESTAURANTS, STORES POSSIBLY EXPOSED TO MEASLES
- WOMAN ATTACKED ON BART TRAIN, ANOTHER ROBBED 2 HOURS LATER
- SALESFORCE TOWER ANNOUNCES FREE PUBLIC TOURS OF 61ST FLOOR
- WATCH: SPRING BREAKERS TACKLE GUNMAN AT FLORIDA GAS STATION