Authorities say a fatal accident on Highway 4 in Concord on Saturday may be connected to a freeway shooting.
According to California Highway Patrol, at 2:25 p.m. officers learned that a silver Honda collided into a guard rail on eastbound Highway 4 at Port Chicago Highway.
Authorities say the vehicle drove off the roadway and collided with the guardrail.
The female driver out of Antioch was pronounced dead at the scene. She was the only occupant in the car.
Investigators found bullets hole on the driver side door.
No additional information is being released at this time.
For live, local news, download the KRONon app. It lets you watch commercial-free the Bay Area’s Local News Station on multiple streaming devices.
- COLLEGE CHEATING SCANDAL: 13 BAY AREA PARENTS CHARGED
- FATHER OF MURDER VICTIM SPEAKS AFTER DEATH ROW EXECUTIONS HALTED
- MOSQUE SHOOTER ID’D AS WHITE SUPREMACIST ANGRY AT IMMIGRANTS
- BRIDE FINDS HIDDEN MESSAGE FROM HER LATE MOTHER ON WEDDING HEELS
- PD: TEEN KILLS GIRLFRIEND’S PUPPY AFTER SHE DIDN’T COME HOME ON TIME