Three felons have been arrested in Contra Costa County after being stopped for not having license plates on their vehicle, according to the California Highway Patrol.
During the traffic stop, officers found a loaded gun, drugs, and illegal front blue and red lights.
Authorities say the three people in the car were convicted felons.
The felons were arrested for violating their parole.
For live, local news, download the KRONon app. It lets you watch commercial-free the Bay Area’s Local News Station on multiple streaming devices.
- SCABIES CONFIRMED ON SOME VTA BUSES
- GOVERNOR NEWSOM RELEASES WILDFIRE, UTILITY REPORT
- WOMAN’S DOG FOUND DEAD IN SUITCASE AFTER FRIEND STOLE HIM
- FREMONT TEACHER ARRESTED FOR HAVING CHILD PORN
- BED BATH & BEYOND TO CLOSE AT LEAST 40 STORES