More concrete fell from the upper deck of the Richmond-San Rafael Bridge on Friday night, according to the California Highway Patrol.
Officials say two pieces of concrete, the size of baseballs fell on a car just before 8 p.m.
The CHP says one chunk of concrete hit a woman’s car while she was driving eastbound — Officials say the woman is okay.
Caltrans resumed emergency repairs on the 63-year-old bridge last week after several incidents of concrete falling off the span earlier in the year.
For live, local news, download the KRONon app. It lets you watch commercial-free the Bay Area’s Local News Station on multiple streaming devices.
- SCABIES CONFIRMED ON SOME VTA BUSES
- GOVERNOR NEWSOM RELEASES WILDFIRE, UTILITY REPORT
- WOMAN’S DOG FOUND DEAD IN SUITCASE AFTER FRIEND STOLE HIM
- FREMONT TEACHER ARRESTED FOR HAVING CHILD PORN
- BED BATH & BEYOND TO CLOSE AT LEAST 40 STORES