Attention Claire’s shoppers!
Claire’s Stores, Inc. have announced a voluntary recall of three make-up products on Tuesday.
After testing was done by the U.S. Food and Drug Administration, the voluntary recall was initiated for Claire’s eye shadows, compact powder and contour palette.
This is because there is a possibility that asbestos fibers are in product samples.
If you breathe in the asbestos, serious health consequences can happen over time.
The products have been removed from stores, but are warning those who may have already purchased the products.
The make-up products included in the voluntary recall are:
- Claire’s Eyeshadows, UPC #888711847165, SKU #84716, Lot No. 08/17
- Claire’s Compact Powder, UPC #888711839153, SKU #83915, Lot No. 07/15
- Claire’s Contour Palette, UPC #888711401947, SKU #40194, Lot No. 04/17
For live, local news, download the KRONon app. It lets you watch commercial-free the Bay Area’s Local News Station on multiple streaming devices.
- COLLEGE CHEATING SCANDAL: ACTORS, STANFORD COACH CHARGED
- SUSPECT ARRESTED IN STABBING DEATH OF SAN JOSE MOTHER
- FACEBOOK SAYS SOME QUIZZES WERE GUISE TO HACK YOUR ACCOUNT
- TRUMP SAYS ‘AIRPLANES ARE BECOMING FAR TOO COMPLEX TO FLY’
- WATCH: HUNDREDS OF TACOS RAIN DOWN ON VISITORS IN TEXAS