Cleanup efforts are underway after a destructive mudslide in Sausalito on Thursday.
The mudslide damaged two homes and forced 50 residents from their homes.
Most residents were allowed back into their homes on Friday, but at least six structures were red-tagged by the city.
Crews are working 16 hours days to clean the entire mess and soil engineers are assessing the damage to make sure the roadways and hillsides are safe.
City staff says the priority is to get residents back into their homes, but they want to make sure building foundations are safe.
- SAUSALITO MUDSLIDE DESTOYS HOME, INJURES WOMAN
- HERO LYFT DRIVER RESCUES TODDLER FOUND WANDERING SANTA ROSA
- WATCH: AC TRANSIT BUS DRIVES THROUGH FLOODED ROADWAY
- PHOTOS: POWERFUL STORM CAUSES WIDESPREAD DAMAGE IN BAY AREA
- INTERACTIVE RADAR: TRACK THE RAIN ACROSS THE BAY AREA