“Fuller House” actress Lori Loughlin is expected to surrender today on charges she and her husband allegedly paid bribes to get their two daughters into USC.
According to TMZ, Loughlin was filming in Canada when FBI agents reportedly showed up at her home in Los Angeles on Tuesday.
She is schedule to appear in court later Tuesday.
Her husband, fashion designer Mossimo Giannulli, was arrested but later released after posting $1 million bond and surrendering his passport, according to CNN.
He is scheduled to appear in Boston federal court on March 29.
Loughlin and Giannulli have been charged with conspiracy to commit mail fraud and honest services mail fraud.
Prosecutors allege Loughlin and Giannulli paid $500,000 to have their two daughters labeled as recruits to the University of Southern California crew team, even though neither is a rower.
For live, local news, download the KRONon app. It lets you watch commercial-free the Bay Area’s Local News Station on multiple streaming devices.
- COLLEGE CHEATING SCANDAL: ACTORS, STANFORD COACH CHARGED
- SUSPECT ARRESTED IN STABBING DEATH OF SAN JOSE MOTHER
- FACEBOOK SAYS SOME QUIZZES WERE GUISE TO HACK YOUR ACCOUNT
- TRUMP SAYS ‘AIRPLANES ARE BECOMING FAR TOO COMPLEX TO FLY’
- WATCH: HUNDREDS OF TACOS RAIN DOWN ON VISITORS IN TEXAS