We’ve all heard of maternity and paternity leave, but what about “pawternity” leave?
According to Thrillist, a Norwegian pet supply company is allotting three days of paid time off so employees can show their new pet some love.
The company, Musti Group, started the new plan started at the beginning of June and it is available to all 1,500 employees.
Musti Group is now encouraging other businesses to implement this plan.
- TENANT KIDNAPS 70-YEAR-OLD LANDLORD AFTER DISPUTE IN OAKLAND
- WOMAN KILLED IN CRASH AFTER TREE FALLS ON DANVILLE FREEWAY
- MEXICAN DRUG CARTEL LEADER ‘LA BARBIE’ GETS NEARLY 50 YEARS
- TEENAGER WARNS OTHERS AFTER BABY BROTHER DIES IN HOT CAR
- MAN SUES CVS FOR TELLING HIS WIFE ABOUT VIAGRA PRESCRIPTION