CONCORD (KRON) — A Concord Asian seafood restaurant has been shut down and reopened after evidence of a rat infestation, according to the Contra Costa County Health Department.
New Lim’s Garden Restaurant, located at 4340 Clayton Rd., was closed in the late afternoon on Nov. 28. It was reopened at around 4 p.m. the next day.
A re-inspection showed no evidence of the rat vermin, and a pest control visit had happened.
Here are some of the observations:
In late May, another Concord restaurant had been shut down for a similar problem.
Lin’s Buffet, located at 1333 Willow Pass Road, was closed due to vermin infestation, CCHS Environmental Health Director Dr. Marilyn Underwood had said.
The buffet re-opened a few days later.WHAT OTHERS ARE CLICKING ON:
- GARCIA ZARATE FOUND NOT GUILTY OF KILLING KATE STEINLE
- FULL COVERAGE: KATE STEINLE SHOOTING CASE
- BOY DIES AFTER MOM REFUSES TO TAKE HIM TO DOCTOR
- POLICE IDENTIFY RENO HIGH-RISE GUNMAN KILLED BY SWAT
- CAR YOU DRIVE REVEALS IF YOU ARE DEMOCRAT OR REPUBLICAN
- WATCH LIVE: KRON4 NEWSCASTS