DISCOVERY BAY (KRON) – Conta Costa Sheriffs have identified the body that was found Wednesday morning as 47-year-old Baxter Bradley of San Francisco.
Around 9:30 a.m. Wednesday, a person reported the body at Werner Cut, just south of Orwood.
The cause of death is pending while authorities complete toxicology tests.
Baxter was reported missing on Sunday when he slipped into the water around Indian Slough and Werner Cut while his boat was being towed.
When the initial search, conducted by the Contra Costa Marine Patrol Unit, proved unfruitful Baxter was entered into the state’s missing persons database.
- Power outage affecting 2,100 customers in Santa Clara due to arcing wires, fire
- Food fixes that slow aging
- Mega Millions: Michigan ticket wins third-largest jackpot in U.S. history
- Missouri girl inundated with phone calls from Arizonans looking for vaccine
- ‘Is there life after death?’: Businessman offers nearly $1 million to find out