DISCOVERY BAY (KRON) – Conta Costa Sheriffs have identified the body that was found Wednesday morning as 47-year-old Baxter Bradley of San Francisco.
Around 9:30 a.m. Wednesday, a person reported the body at Werner Cut, just south of Orwood.
The cause of death is pending while authorities complete toxicology tests.
Baxter was reported missing on Sunday when he slipped into the water around Indian Slough and Werner Cut while his boat was being towed.
When the initial search, conducted by the Contra Costa Marine Patrol Unit, proved unfruitful Baxter was entered into the state’s missing persons database.
- California apologizes for Japanese American internment
- 3 charged after 11-year-old gives birth in Missouri bathtub
- In Lake Placid, a miracle from 40 years ago still inspires
- Spying, disinformation accusations follow UFO figure Rick Doty — an exclusive interview
- New Mexico sues Google over collection of children’s data