Neighbors in Santa Clara County can now breath a sigh of relief after police arrested a convicted sex offender for allegedly exposing himself.
Authorities say 29,year-old Damian Arellano, has done this to at least three other women over the past couple of weeks.
For 10 days, authorities searched for Arellano.
One resident said, “It’s just sad that men can get that way and think it’s ok to do that to women.”
One of his targets was a 13-year-old girl and another incident happened near the Gilroy High School campus.
KRON4’s Ali Reed spoke to students who said the school immediately alerted them and emailed their parents.
” I didn’t think that would happen here,” a student said. “It just doesn’t seem like something that would happen.”
Arellano has been booked into the Santa Clara County Main Jail and charged with three counts of indecent exposure.
The Santa Clara County Sheriff’s Office is urging any additional victims to come forward.
- 49ERS CHEERLEADER WHO TOOK A KNEE DURING ANTHEM FROM ANTIOCH
- PRICE REDUCED FOR TINY HOME FOR SALE IN SAN FRANCISCO
- KIDNAPPED MAN LIKELY FED TO HOGS, COURT DOCS REVEAL
- CONSTRUCTION WORKERS FIND 1,000 HUMAN TEETH INSIDE WALL
- TEENS DISCOVER THEY’RE HAVING SEX WITH SAME TEACHER, TELL HIS WIFE