KAUA’I, Hawaii (KRON)- A Hawaiian couple who boarded a United flight after testing positive for COVID-19 have been banned from the airline, according to USA Today.
Wesley Morbie and Courtney Peterson, who were returning home to Wailua from San Francisco, were taken into custody on Sunday for reckless endangerment after they boarded a flight out of SFO, knowing they had the virus and had been ordered by the airport to isolate.
Upon arriving they were identified by officers and taken into custody.
The couple was also traveling with a child, according to authorities.
They have been released on $1,000 bail.
- Two lottery jackpots combine for $1.39 billion this weekend
- When President Trump plans to leave White House revealed
- Elvis Presley’s Graceland starting virtual tours
- Feds: Some Capitol rioters planned to ‘capture and assassinate’ elected officials
- ‘It’s no longer a political party. It’s a cult’: Former lawmaker leaves Republican party