NORWICH, N.Y. (WSYR-TV) – Two New York men were raping an 11-year-old child when they killed her last week, according to a criminal complaint.
State Police arrested Tobias Rundstrom-Wooding on Friday, several days after charging James Brower with first-degree murder in connection with the death of Jacelyn O’Connor of Morris.
Rundstrom-Wooding was scheduled to be arraigned in Chenango County Court on Monday.
Brower was arraigned on Aug. 3.
According to the Norwich Evening Sun, the District Attorney’s office says 34-year-old Rundstrom-Wooding and 36-year-old Brower are a couple.WHAT OTHERS ARE CLICKING ON:
- VIDEO: 3 SHOT AT SAN FRANCISCO’S DOLORES PARK
- MAN TEXTING ABOUT CHILD SEX ABUSE ON FLIGHT LEADS TO ARRESTS
- WOMAN SENTENCED TO 15 MONTHS IN JAIL IN TEXTING SUICIDE CASE
- CHILD, 2, FOUND TIED TO TREE IN NORCAL ENCAMPMENT
- SMALL PLANE CRASHES IN SACRAMENTO-AREA BACKYARD; 1 DEAD
- HILLS FIRE BEING INVESTIGATED AS POSSIBLE ARSON