STOCKTON (KRON) — Fire crews are battling a 3-alarm fire at the Port of Stockton in San Joaquin County.
The blaze was first reported by fire officials on Twitter just before 4:30 p.m.
The Stockton Fire Department says the city’s resources are depleted and that high winds are creating challenges for fire crews.
This is developing, check back for updates
3 alarm fire currently happening at Port Rd 22 in the Port of Stockton. This fire has depleted many resources from the City of Stockton limits. High winds are making this challenging.— Stockton Fire (@stocktonfire) April 22, 2019
For live, local news, download the KRONon app. It lets you watch commercial-free the Bay Area’s Local News Station on multiple streaming devices.
- WATCH: GIRL HIDES TO AVOID CAR FOLLOWING HER IN VACAVILLE
- DIRT BIKE RIDERS CAUGHT SPEEDING IN OAKLAND
- IT’S LEGAL FOR MEAT TO HAVE TRACE AMOUNTS OF FECAL MATTER
- SF HOME TO HIGHEST AVERAGE GAS PRICE IN US
- TARGET LAUNCHES CAR SEAT TRADE-IN EVENT