LAKE COUNTY (KRON) – Highway 29 remains closed this morning as fire crews mop up a wildfire near the Hidden Valley Lake community.
The fire broke out late Thursday near the highway and Spruce Grove Road.
Firefighters were able to contain the fire to about 7 acres.
Mandatory evacuations in the area have since been lifted.
Latest News Headlines:
- Oracle Park reopening: Businesses excited to welcome back Giants fans
- Pandemic impact: 8 Goodwill stores to close in Bay Area
- San Francisco schools on track to open in April
- Bay Area doctors react to ballparks, amusement parks reopening with restrictions
- Some Bay Area counties enjoy first weekend back in Red tier