Crews battled a large structure fire Saturday afternoon, just south of Santa Rosa.
The flames spread from the commercial building, which is located between Moorland Ave. and Standish Ave., to nearby vegetation.
The blaze was brought under control around 4: 27 p.m.
Structure & Vegetation Fires between the 3400 block of Standish & 3500 block of West Robles are under control & no longer a threat to surrounding homes or businesses.
Note: This is a Rincon Valley Fire Protection District Incident. Further details will come from their agency.— Santa Rosa Fire Department (@SantaRosaFire) November 3, 2018
- 49ERS CHEERLEADER WHO TOOK A KNEE DURING ANTHEM FROM ANTIOCH
- PRICE REDUCED FOR TINY HOME FOR SALE IN SAN FRANCISCO
- KIDNAPPED MAN LIKELY FED TO HOGS, COURT DOCS REVEAL
- CONSTRUCTION WORKERS FIND 1,000 HUMAN TEETH INSIDE WALL
- TEENS DISCOVER THEY’RE HAVING SEX WITH SAME TEACHER, TELL HIS WIFE