The dancing FBI agent who lost his gun when he busted some amazing moves on the dance floor has been arrested and formally charged.
Agent Chad Bishop’s loaded gun came flying out from his pants when he did a backflip at a Denver bar.
When he went to pick the gun up, he accidentally shot a bystander in the leg.
Agent Bishop has been charged with second-degree assault.
- TENANT KIDNAPS 70-YEAR-OLD LANDLORD AFTER DISPUTE IN OAKLAND
- WOMAN KILLED IN CRASH AFTER TREE FALLS ON DANVILLE FREEWAY
- MEXICAN DRUG CARTEL LEADER ‘LA BARBIE’ GETS NEARLY 50 YEARS
- TEENAGER WARNS OTHERS AFTER BABY BROTHER DIES IN HOT CAR
- MAN SUES CVS FOR TELLING HIS WIFE ABOUT VIAGRA PRESCRIPTION