DAYTON, Ohio (WDTN) – The family of the Dayton shooter published an online obituary for him calling him a “funny, articulate, and intelligent man” who had a “kind smile.”
The obituary for the Dayton shooter has since been removed.
The family will hold private services for 22-year-old Megan and Connor. There were no details on when the services would be held.
Police say Connor Betts killed nine people in Dayton, Ohio on Aug. 4 before officers shot and killed him. Investigators say it’s not clear whether he targeted his sister.
The obituary for Connor Betts says he had been working as a grill cook and studying at Sinclair Community College.
Megan Betts was to graduate from Wright State University in December.
LATEST NEWS HEADLINES:
- Live: Senators grill Twitter, Facebook and Google CEOs over bias allegations
- Newsfeed Now: President Trump heads to Arizona, Biden works virtually from Delaware
- Bay area Dodgers fans celebrate World Series win
- Santa Clara playgrounds open to visitors
- Global stocks slide amid worries over virus cases, US aid