A deadly hit-and-run remains unsolved nearly a year after the incident occurred.
On Tuesday, police asked for the community’s help in solving the cold case.
Investigators with the Oakland Police Department are asking for the community’s help in solving a deadly hit-and-run that happened in that intersection at 98th Avenue and Sunnyside Street on Jan. 1 of this year.
That is where investigators say at 5:02 a.m. 18-year-old Chauntel Dunkley Rochelle was in the intersection when she was struck and killed by a hit-and-run driver.
Police have very few leads in the case. The suspect vehicle is described as possibly a dark-colored or gray Sedan.
A $10,000 reward is being offered for information leading to an arrest and police say you can leave that information anonymously by contacting the Oakland Police Department.
- OAKLAND SUES NFL, RAIDERS OVER ‘ILLEGAL MOVE’ TO LAS VEGAS
- STEPH CURRY SAYS HE DOESN’T BELIEVE MOON LANDING IS REAL
- BAY AREA FAMILY DESPERATELY SEARCHES FOR MISSING STUDENT
- VIDEO: SANTACON PARTIERS TRASH SAN FRANCISCO RESTAURANT
- 9-YEAR-OLD KILLS HERSELF AFTER RACIST TAUNTS, FAMILY SAYS