PACIFICA (KRON) – A death investigation is underway in Pacifica after a body was found at Pacifica State Beach Tuesday morning.
Officers responded the south end of Linda Mar Beach located at 5150 Coast Highway around 6:39 a.m. after someone reported what appeared to be a person’s body on the sand.
At the scene officers located the body of a woman that apparently had washed ashore.
The investigation is active and ongoing.
Anyone with information is encouraged to call the Pacifica Police Department at 650-738-7314.
- How the 3 COVID-19 vaccines compare
- San Francisco businesses see uptick in burglars using blowtorches
- Lafayette officials address concerns of pro-Trump demonstrations on highway overpass
- California to give 40% of vaccine doses to vulnerable areas
- ‘We’re not a bar’: Breweries question red tier reopening rules