If you bought an airline ticket through Delta and need to cancel, you will have plenty of time to rebook.
Delta’s tickets normally expire one year after purchase, but the carrier announced Friday it’s giving travelers through May 2022 to use the credit for future flights.
This move is the latest sign that airlines expect this decline in travel to linger for awhile.
Newer tickets bought since March 1 can be changed without a fee for up to a year from the date of purchase.
- Does the coronavirus spread easily among children?
- Hispanic Heritage: Honoring indigenous culture through pyrography
- Brawl prompts Emeryville businesses to close early for second weekend, per police
- Police search for suspect caught on camera vandalizing Pleasant Hill church
- CDC retracts guidance on virus spread causing more confusion