London (CNN Business) — Three children of retail billionaire Anders Holch Povlsen were killed in the attacks in Sri Lanka on Sunday, according to a spokesperson for his company.
The Danish entrepreneur owns clothing company Bestseller, which is the biggest shareholder in British fashion retailer Asos (ASOMY) with a stake of over 26%. He also owns a 10% stake in German online retailer Zalando.
“We can confirm that Anders lost three children in the attack,” Jesper Stubkier, Bestseller’s communication manager, told CNN.
For live, local news, download the KRONon app. It lets you watch commercial-free the Bay Area’s Local News Station on multiple streaming devices.
- WATCH: GIRL HIDES TO AVOID CAR FOLLOWING HER IN VACAVILLE
- DIRT BIKE RIDERS CAUGHT SPEEDING IN OAKLAND
- IT’S LEGAL FOR MEAT TO HAVE TRACE AMOUNTS OF FECAL MATTER
- SF HOME TO HIGHEST AVERAGE GAS PRICE IN US
- TARGET LAUNCHES CAR SEAT TRADE-IN EVENT