CARTERET COUNTY, N.C. (WAVY) – A North Carolina woman has been charged with malicious castration after she allegedly severed her husband’s penis.
Deputies also charged 56-year-old Victoria Frabutt, of Newport, with kidnapping.
The Carteret County Sheriff’s Office said deputies were called to the couple’s home around 4 a.m. Tuesday. 61-year-old James Frabutt reported that his wife tied him up, then pulled out a knife.
Deputies were able to recover his body part and put it on ice. Meanwhile, Mr. Frabutt was taken to Vidant Medical Center in Greenville; his condition is unknown.
Victoria Frabutt is in jail under a $100,000 bond. Her first court appearance is Wednesday.
LATEST NEWS HEADLINES:
- Power outage affecting 2,100 customers in Santa Clara due to arcing wires, fire
- Food fixes that slow aging
- Mega Millions: Michigan ticket wins third-largest jackpot in U.S. history
- Missouri girl inundated with phone calls from Arizonans looking for vaccine
- ‘Is there life after death?’: Businessman offers nearly $1 million to find out