HOLIDAY, Fla. (WFLA) – A 52-year-old Holiday woman is accused of having sex with a 15-year-old boy twice over a two-day period.
Pasco County Sheriff’s Office deputies arrested Colette Funfrock Friday on a charge of lewd and lascivious battery on a victim age 12-15.
Deputies say Funfrock told them she had sex with the boy at her home on two occasions between Nov. 5 and 7.
She told deputies the boy would be turning 16 in December and if he was 18 years-old she would marry him.
- BAY AREA CITIES NOW AMONG MOST POLLUTED IN WORLD
- AIR QUALITY ISSUES IN BAY AREA EXPECTED UNTIL NEXT WEEK
- CAMP FIRE DEATH TOLL GROWS; HUNDREDS STILL MISSING
- MAP SHOWS HOMES DAMAGED, DESTROYED IN CAMP FIRE
- PG&E CRITICIZED OVER DEADLY CAMP FIRE