SAN FRANCISCO (KRON) — Feast your eyes on this — Pescado a la Veracruzana Snapper.
Some diners might be surprised.
Welcome to Arguello restaurant at the historic Presidio Officers Club, inspired by renowned chef Traci Des Jardins The Chef de Cuisine is Jose Alvarez.
He’s whipping up special dishes for taste of Mexico.
It’s a monthly series that gives you a chance to explore Mexico’s many cuisines.
Right now it’s Vera Cruz, Next month it’s Oaxaca with craft cocktails created to pair perfectly.
Arguello is named for the commander who served at the Presidio until 1822.
While you’re here for a taste of Mexico, you can soak up the history and the cultural heritage of the Presidio too.
- RUSSIAN RIVER FLOODS 2K HOMES, BUSINESSES IN SONOMA COUNTY
- BAY AREA RESIDENTS DITCHING HIGH COST OF LIVING, MOVING AWAY
- PARENT WARNING: ‘MOMO CHALLENGE’ TARGETING KIDS ONLINE
- 2 ARRESTED IN BUFFET BRAWL OVER CRAB LEGS
- MAN ARRESTED FOR RAPING GIRL IN HALF MOON BAY