Sometimes you’ve just got to have it and when you do, there’s one place to go.
Brown Sugar Kitchen, a popular soul food restaurant from Oakland, now has a quick stop in San Francisco at the Ferry Building.
Chef Tanya Holland is the moving force behind Brown Sugar Kitchen with comfort food that’s locally grown and organic.
Holland is such a celebrity, fans come from far and wide.
She’s even teaching some of her techniques to devotees at the Macy’s Kitchen in Union Square Saturday night.
With the motto of “Strength in Waffles,” Hollands believes her food is helping the Dubs win.
And from the looks and taste, Brown Sugar Kitchen is a slam dunk.
If you want to learn how to make some of her delicious recipes click here.
For live, local news, download the KRONon app. It lets you watch commercial-free the Bay Area’s Local News Station on multiple streaming devices.
- MAN ACCUSED OF TOUCHING CHILD AT BELMONT PUMP IT UP
- BAY AREA AMC HOSTING 59-HOUR MARVEL MOVIE MARATHON
- VIDEO: WHAT DID KEVIN DURANT SAY TO GET EJECTED FROM GAME?
- TEACHER FIRED OVER TOPLESS PHOTO SUES FOR $3 MILLION
- MOUNTAIN HOUSE FAMILY OF NINE FORCED OUT OF BAY AREA