Dandelion Chocolate is a chocolate lovers heaven.
This is opening day for the brand new factory in San Francisco.
For young Ruby Wood, it’s Willie Wonka all the way.
Greg, whose job title is “Chocolate Sourcer,” can hardly contain his enthusiasm.
From beans to bars, chocolate aficionados can eat, drink and learn about the origins of cocoa.
Todd first launched Dandelion nearly 10 years ago cooking up chocolate from a garage.
Lisa is the pastry chef at the elegant chocolate salon.
“Dandelion is about all things cocoa, of course, there are easier ways to consume your chocolate.”
You can have brownies, smores, cookies or you can just have chocolate.
For live, local news, download the KRONon app. It lets you watch commercial-free the Bay Area’s Local News Station on multiple streaming devices.
- FIRST IMAGES INSIDE NOTRE DAME SHOW DAMAGE AFTER FIRE
- BAY AREA REACTS TO DEVASTATING FIRE AT NOTRE DAME
- NOOSE FOUND AT CHASE CENTER CONSTRUCTION SITE
- BICYCLIST SERIOUSLY INJURED IN BERKELEY HIT-AND-RUN
- VIDEO: OAKLAND PD CRACKING DOWN ON SIDESHOWS