SAN FRANCISCO (KRON) — When young Asher and his mom are in the mood for Japanese food, Roka Akor San Francisco is where they go.
Sure Asher can get his salmon and rice fix, but if you really want to go upscale – there are options, like a gorgeous array of sushi and sashimi or Japanese barbeque.
Chef Roman Petry is the grillmaster.
He will grill up anything from fish to tofu and veggies to steak and even Kobe beef.
Kobe, the real thing from Japan, is pricey, but comes complete with certificate that guarantees its authenticity.
One steak you can only get at Roka Akor is the Drunken Wagu.
Roka Akor also has a downstairs bar for those over the age of 21 who require Japanese inspired cocktails to compliment their Wagu.
For live, local news, download the KRONon app. It lets you watch commercial-free the Bay Area’s Local News Station on multiple streaming devices.
- INFECTED VISITOR MAY HAVE EXPOSED SOUTH BAY RESIDENTS TO MEASLES
- MAP: RESTAURANTS, STORES POSSIBLY EXPOSED TO MEASLES
- WOMAN ATTACKED ON BART TRAIN, ANOTHER ROBBED 2 HOURS LATER
- SALESFORCE TOWER ANNOUNCES FREE PUBLIC TOURS OF 61ST FLOOR
- WATCH: SPRING BREAKERS TACKLE GUNMAN AT FLORIDA GAS STATION