Imagine a world without the Farmer’s Market.
There was a time you could not buy fresh-picked produce at San Francisco’s Ferry Building.
But on Wednesday night’s Dine and Dish, Vicki Liviakis takes us to the spot where local farmers and their customers are celebrating a tasty milestone.
Watch the above video to see Vicki’s full report.
- BOY WITH LOADED GUN ARRESTED AT SAN LORENZO HIGH SCHOOL
- CAL WOMEN’S BASKETBALL COACH QUESTIONED AT AIRPORT OVER SON
- 13-YEAR-OLD DRIVER ARRESTED AFTER CRASHING STOLEN CAR IN SAN JOSE
- ‘ROSEANNE’ CANCELED FOLLOWING STAR’S RACIST TWEET
- ONLY ON 4: WOMAN SAYS SHE WAS PRICKED BY NEEDLE ON BART