SAN FRANCISCO (KRON) — You won’t get much argument that San Francisco is a world class dining destination, but it can be pricey.
That’s where SF Restaurant Week comes in.
The industry’s Gwyneth Borden says it’s a way to sample some 130 eateries many at a special price.
We’re here at Bluestem Brasserie near Yerba Ruena Gardens where the husband and wife owners are happy to whip up lavish lunches for you.
Some of their dishes include a grassfed beef burger and fries, a fried chicken sandwich and side salad or an open face avocado and deviled egg sandwich.
During restaurant week at some spots, you can get a two-course lunch menu for $15 dollars and $25 dollars or a three-course dinner at a $40 dollar or $64 dollar menu.
SF restaurant week goes from now until the end of the month.
- MAYOR BREED REPSONDS TO TRUMP CALLING SAN FRANCISCO ‘DISGUSTING’
- TEEN SEEN IN CONFRONTATION WITH NATIVE AMERICAN ELDER RESPONDS
- TODDLER DIES AFTER PHYSICAL, SEXUAL ABUSE IN ‘HORRIFIC’ CASE
- REAL ESTATE AGENT FATALLY SHOT WHILE TRYING TO EVICT TENANTS
- BOO, ‘WORLD’S CUTEST DOG,’ DEAD AT 12