SACRAMENTO (KRON) — Having grown up in Sacramento, I can speak with some authority about a cup of coffee.
Back in the day you couldn’t get a good cup of coffee if your life depended upon it.
Boy have things changed.
If you find yourself here – my fellow caffeine fiends – you’re in luck.
This is Camillia Coffee Roasters in the Wal Public Market. It’s part of the hip historic downtown district.
Sure there’s a Starbucks in the shadow of the state capitol. But if you insist on going local – there are any number of esoteric concoctions to give you that caffeine kick.
Instead of breakfast pastries — Camellia Coffee makes hand pies and if you don’t see a lot of patrons sitting for hours on their laptops – that’s by design.
Think coffee on the fly — more time to explore the camellia capital.
- POLICE SEARCH FOR MAN CAUGHT ON CAMERA LICKING FAMILY’S DOORBELL
- SANTA CRUZ WOMAN SAYS IT TOOK 28 HOURS TO DRIVE FROM LAKE TAHOE
- SISTERS, 14 AND 12, CHARGED WITH FATALLY STABBING, SHOOTING MOTHER
- NAPA TEEN ARRESTED FOR ALLEGEDLY PLANNING MASS SCHOOL SHOOTING
- MAN SAYS 3 SYRINGES FOUND IN RECTUM AREN’T HIS