SAN JOSE (KRON) — Someone in San Jose has declared open season on cats.
In the last several weeks, two felines were struck with arrows.
The cats were found at the Willow Glen Creek Apartments.
Both cats survived, but the suspect accused of shooting the cats is still on the loose.
One cat was shot in October, and the other cat was shot just last week.
San Jose police are investigating this crime as a felony.
Residents also tell KRON4 there have been several incidents of vandalism.
Police cannot say whether the vandalism is connected to the cat shootings.WHAT OTHERS ARE CLICKING ON:
- CAL ATHLETE SURVIVES CRASH THAT KILLED FAMILY
- GAS LEAK TRIGGERS EXPLOSION, EVACUATIONS IN SAN FRANCISCO
- LOTTERY OFFICIALS SEARCH FOR POWERBALL WINNER IN OAKLAND
- PRINCE HARRY AND ACTRESS MEGHAN MARKLE TO WED NEXT YEAR
- METH LAB FOUND IN HOME OF ACCUSED SOUTH BAY STALKER