The shortage of face masks due to the COVID-19 pandemic in stores are forcing some health care providers and facilities in public health to get creative.
Watch this step by step tutorial by staff at Life Styles, Inc. showing you how you can make your own face mask with products you can find in your house.
What you will need:
- #4 & #2 coffee filters
- Paper clips
- Scotch or masking tape
- Any kind of elastic band
- PHOTOS | Race day at the Indianapolis Motor Speedway
- Republicans exhale after Mastriano passes on Pennsylvania Senate bid
- Why a crowded 2024 GOP field could clear the path for Trump – again
- Crews search for man submersed in Livermore lake: officials
- Here’s what’s in the deal to raise the debt ceiling