The shortage of face masks due to the COVID-19 pandemic in stores are forcing some health care providers and facilities in public health to get creative.
Watch this step by step tutorial by staff at Life Styles, Inc. showing you how you can make your own face mask with products you can find in your house.
What you will need:
- #4 & #2 coffee filters
- Paper clips
- Scotch or masking tape
- Any kind of elastic band
- Scientists fear valley fever may be on the rise, on the move in US
- Saint Mary’s beats Gonzaga in OT thriller, remains atop WCC standings
- Crews to 2-alarm fire at Oakland restaurant
- Steph Curry leaves game against Mavericks with leg injury
- Man charged with murder in fatal stabbing of O.C. doctor riding bike on PCH