The shortage of face masks due to the COVID-19 pandemic in stores are forcing some health care providers and facilities in public health to get creative.
Watch this step by step tutorial by staff at Life Styles, Inc. showing you how you can make your own face mask with products you can find in your house.
What you will need:
- #4 & #2 coffee filters
- Paper clips
- Scotch or masking tape
- Any kind of elastic band
- DA seeking Trump’s taxes cites reports of ‘protracted criminal conduct’ at Trump Organization
- More than half of American adults have experienced a loss of income because of COVID-19
- Pres. Trump to hold Monday briefing
- Waves glowing in the dark at Santa Cruz County beach
- VIDEO: Jon Gruden’s surprise virtual visit to Allegiant Stadium