OAKLAND (KRON) — The dog that went missing last month in Oakland has been safely returned.
A woman says she purchased the 7-year-old Yorkshire Terrier–Biscuit–at the Laney College flea market for $700.
The woman who bought the dog says it wasn’t until after she purchased Biscuit that she realized the dog may have been stolen.
Biscuit was waiting in her owner’s car last month when she was snatched. It happened right outside the popular Mexican restaurant Guadalajara on Fruitvale Avenue and San Leandro Street.
The original owner says the dog was returned unharmed.
Authorities are still looking for the person who took the dog.WHAT OTHERS ARE CLICKING ON:
- ‘PSYCHOPATHIC’ ESCAPEE FROM HAWAII ARRESTED IN STOCKTON
- BODY OF TEHAMA COUNTY GUNMAN’S WIFE FOUND UNDER HIS HOUSE
- VIDEO: MAN THROWS PUNCHES, RACIAL SLURS AT BART PASSENGER
- 19 MEN ARRESTED IN PROSTITUTION STING AT UNION CITY HOTEL
- WHERE CAN YOU FIND HOMES FOR UNDER $500K IN THE BAY AREA?
- PREGNANT WOMAN WHO TOOK PHOTO WITH BEES SHARES SAD NEWS