Jordan Bell is ready to take that victory lap around the Bay Area, but he forgot one thing.
Bell tweeted around 8:43 a.m. that he,”left the henny at home.”
Damn I left the Henny at home… good thing I got natural turn up 😁😁😁— Jordan Bell (@1jordanbell) June 12, 2018
Well, some Warriors fans refused to let him suffer and offered to bring him a bottle of Hennessy.
One fan tweed, “Got an extra bottle for you JB, corner of Harrison holla at me.”
Got an extra bottle for you JB, corner of Harrison holla at me— Pace Setters (@vincerogge) June 12, 2018
Bell played hard this season, so what better way to reward him than with a nice bottle of cognac.
- TENANT KIDNAPS 70-YEAR-OLD LANDLORD AFTER DISPUTE IN OAKLAND
- WOMAN KILLED IN CRASH AFTER TREE FALLS ON DANVILLE FREEWAY
- MEXICAN DRUG CARTEL LEADER ‘LA BARBIE’ GETS NEARLY 50 YEARS
- TEENAGER WARNS OTHERS AFTER BABY BROTHER DIES IN HOT CAR
- MAN SUES CVS FOR TELLING HIS WIFE ABOUT VIAGRA PRESCRIPTION